First quarter 2019 result
Published: 29. April 2019
Very strong 1st quarter figures
- Operating revenues: +15,3 % MNOK 288,2 (250,1)
- EBITDA: MNOK 27,7* (11,5)
- Cash flow from operational activities: MNOK 10,7* (-6,3)
Several significant customer breakthroughs and deliveries
- Electronic shelf labels for Rimi Baltic.
- Strong increase in sale of Vensafe in Norway and Sweden.
- First agreement for electronic shelf labels with Gintarine Vaistine, a pharmacy chain in the Baltic.
- Deliveries of Self-Checkout solutions to a grocery chain in the Baltic.
- Production of labels using RFID technology from Labels to retail customers.
Important milestones for go-to-market model
- Partner agreement with Harting Systems regarding the development and sale of Self-Checkout solutions in Germany.
- Exclusive distribution agreement with Radiant Globaltech regarding the sale of StrongPoints products in Southeast Asia.
- The RoadRunners concept expands to Germany.
Proposed dividend of NOK 0.55 per share
*) The transition to IFRS 16 had a positive effect on the EBITDA and Cash flow from operational activities of MNOK 5.7.
For more information:
Hilde Horn Gilen
Tel: +47 920 60 158