2nd line remote support specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide remote support for retail software products to customers all over the world;
- Provide assistance with both opening and closing retail locations;
- Provide support during testing of new releases;
- Coordinated deployment of latest released software;
- Research unknown issues/bugs and report back to development team.
- Windows OS administration skills;
- MSSQL administration skills;
- IT Networking skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Research skills;
- Fluent English;
- Linux OS administration skills would be an advantage.
What we expect from you:
- Be able to focus on the issue and identify valuable information for further analysis;
- Be able to independently analyze issues and report findings in structured way;
- Ability to work alone/with the team in critical to operation conditions;
- Ability to learn new products/solutions as they are implemented in retail infrastructure;
- Ability to travel abroad.
The team is oriented to customer needs and very result driven. No one is ever left alone. Friendship between teammates prospers during working hours as well as off-hours.
- Salary range 1540–2300 before taxes. Salary offer for candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate;
- International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
- 3 additional vacation days;
- Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
- Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
- Payouts for important personal events;
- Company’s shares with discount.
Please apply here:Pretenduoti