Quality Assurance (QA) specialist (E-commerce)
What you would do:
- Prepare test plan following testing methodologies, techniques and best practices;
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results;
- Work closely with development team to ensure high quality project delivery;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Run User Acceptance Testing workshops;
- Train and share knowledge with Junior QAs;
- Escalate test execution shortcomings and propose improvements.
StrongPoint E-commerce department has approx. 50 people which are based in Stockholm, Vilnius, Kaunas, Oslo.
- General understanding of Software;
- Development Life Cycle;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Knowledge of Desktop and Web applications testing;
- Familiar with API testing tools such as SoapUI or Postman;
- Bonus points: programming and test automation knowledge (C#).
About the Products:
- Last Mile delivery products: Click & Collect, Delivery Manger;
- Software has centralized, multi tenant part, different types of web interfaces, App (iOS, Android) and distributed terminals (Windows based) which operates hardware.
- International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from anywhere from our Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda , Šiauliai offices or from home;
- Gross salary for this position 2500–3500 EUR;
- Additional benefits.
Please apply here:Pretenduoti