Technical Product Specialist at StrongPoint
March 3, 2022
We now want to strengthen our team with a Technical Product Specialist that also is fluent in Spanish. As a Technical Product Specialist at StrongPoint, you will be a part of a cross-functional development team located in Stockholm/Kista, working together to build and maintain our cash management solution.
About the position
This position is responsible for supporting our partners in Europe, Afrika, Asia and is the front line for all partner support activities to answer questions, troubleshoot technical issues, provide technical trainings, and best practices.
The Team develops and supports retail solutions in areas as cash management, self-service and goods vending for global markets. The team consists of software, electronics, and mechanical engineers, 25 members in total, and are located in Stockholm/Kista and Vilnius development hubs.
As part of our team, you will:
• Provide technical consulting to our product portfolio (primarily cash management products hardware and software) via phone, email or on-site at our customers. Analyse, identify possible solutions, prioritize, and resolve support requests.
• Prepare and perform product technical trainings for partners as well as assisting them with new product launches.
• Be part of and lead information meetings
• Support sales team by performing product demonstrations, offering recommendations to customers.
• Continuously expand knowledge of our product line.
• Making product recommendations and suggestions on product improvements for development team.
• Work cooperatively with the rest of the team.
To thrive and be successful in the role as Technical Product Specialist you have:
• Strong customer service focus.
• Technical background and basic competences in mechanics, electronics.
• Hands on technical experience: Windows, Linux operating systems, MS Express SQL.
• Desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge
• Superb verbal and written communication skills. Good presentation skills.
• Master Swedish, Spanish and English in both speech and writing
• Available to travel up to 2-3 trips per month.
• Extensive experience in retail or customer service would be an advantage.
• Education at least gymnasium
• Driving license
We also believe you:
• Are business minded and professional
• Have a strong self- drive
• Are very customer oriented
• Are structured
• Are eager to learn
• Work well and are comfortable working both by yourself as well as together with a team.
About the organisation
The StrongPoint Cash Management solution is called CashGuard and is the leading Cash Management solution on the market. There are almost 30,000 CashGuard systems installed around the world and some five million retail customers use CashGuard systems every day. The system is well known for its quality, reliability, and security.
CashGuard Software controls the systems and is the key to your cash management operations. It is designed for security, usability, control, and insight. The role-based software tracks all events so you can follow how the cash moves in the store.
StrongPoint develops, integrates, and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The company has 15 offices and unites 450 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. Company’s turnover in 2021 was about 111 million EUR.
- Bransch: Engineering
- Stad: Stockholm
- Anställningsform: Tillsvidareanställning
- Uppdragstyp: Heltid
- Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-03-29
- Referensnummer: 235