Electronics engineer in Stockholm
March 3, 2022
Electronics Engineer looking for new challenges? Don’t miss this great opportunity! The StrongPoint team is growing and now you have the possibility to work together with a dedicated team with the leading cash management solution on the market. Together we are stronger!
As an Electronics Engineer at StrongPoint, you will be a part of a cross-functional development team, working together to build and maintain our product portfolio. You will be responsible for designing and updating electronic systems and components in our products and for identifying and producing effective solutions to emerging problems.
The team develops and supports retail solutions in areas as cash management, self-service and goods vending for global markets. The team consists of software, electronics and mechanical engineers, 25 members in total, and are located in the development hubs in Stockholm/Kista and Vilnius.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in cross-functional project teams
- Working experience with OrCAD schematic and OrCAD PCB Editor
- Knowledge in the use of laboratory basic tools like oscilloscope, multimeters, waveform generator, etc.
- Practical skill in soldering and mounting, required during prototypes development
- Technical writing skills
- Working proficiency in English. Swedish is a plus.
- Design electronics/electrical systems and components
- Estimate budget, time scale and scope of projects
- Build prototypes and systems suitable for testing
- Design and implement tests and set up and run lab simulations
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews
- Contribute to design standards
- Provide timely corrective actions on defects
- Create necessary technical documentation
- Perform CE approval test for in-house developed products.
StrongPoint develops, integrates, and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The company has 15 offices and unites 450 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. Company’s turnover in 2021 was about 111 million EUR.
- Contact: Åsa Vallin, +46733434045, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: 2022-03-20
- Job type: full time
- Type of employment: permanent
- City: Stockholms län, Stockholm kommun
- Category: teknik
- Position: el & elektronik