What responsibilities you will have:
- Create product documentation from scratch;
- Communicate with developers and QA engineers to find out how do the features, you have to describe, work;
- Update and edit written copies according to feedback;
- Try new features on the latest builds and communicate with QA engineers if there is something wrong.
- Excellent English language skills (C1 level or greater);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience working with Madcap Flare or RoboHelp;
- Ability to express complex information in a clear and concise way;
- Attention to details.
The Team develops and supports retail solutions in areas as cash management, self service and goods vending for global markets. The team consists of software, electronics and mechanical engineers, located in Stockholm/Kista and Vilnius development hubs.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with other colleagues;
- Curiosity and desire to learn;
- Experience in the tech industry would be an advantage.
- Gross salary for this position 1400–1700 EUR. Salary offer for candidate depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate;
- 3 additional vacation days;
- International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
- Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
- Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
- Company’s shares with discount;
- Accident insurance 24/7 worldwide.
Please apply here:Pretenduoti