.NET developer Self-checkout
You will be a part of the team that develops and supports retail solutions in areas as self-service, cash management, goods vending for global markets.
The team consists of software, electronics and mechanical engineers, 22 in total, located in Vilnius and Stockholm development hubs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver software solutions for our clients;
- Participate in product design decisions and code reviews;
- Collaborate with team members on project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Have customer focus and the ability to communicate directly with internal partners and customers;
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Experience with MS SQL or other relational database;
- Experience using dependency injection;
- Knowledge of Entity Framework;
- Experience working with WPF;
- Experience in .NET core, would be an advantage;
- Experience in React JS, would be an advantage.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2–3 years experience in .NET (C#);
- Proficient in English language;
- Good communication skills and able to take initiative;
- To be energetic, independent, collaborative and supportive.
Self-Checkout team is developing self-service solution that is widely in use at grocery retailers, convenient, do it yourself stores.
Solution consists of till part/client application which controls self-checkout lane and ensures customers experience and store level solution for security data training, data warehouse etc.
- From 2900 EUR before taxes for an entry level experience to 4200 EUR salary before taxes for an advanced level;
- International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
- Good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
- Company’s shares with discount;
- Flexible work-life: 40/60 working home/office, 3 additional vacation days;
- Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
- Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
- Payouts for important personal events.
Please apply here:Pretenduoti