.NET developer CashGuard
We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET Developer to join our cash management product team. You will be part of the R&D team that develops and supports retail solutions in areas as self-service, cash management, goods vending for global markets.
The team consists of 22 members in total: software, electronics and mechanical engineers. The team is located in Vilnius and Stockholm development hubs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and deploy high availability solution in cloud and on premise;
- Participate in product design decisions and code reviews;
- Have customer focus and the ability to communicate directly with internal partners and customers;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Analyse and maintain existing software applications.
- Have 2–3 years experience in developing .NET applications;
- Experience working with microservices;
- SQL database or relational database skills;
- Proficient in English language;
- Good communication skills and able to take initiative;
- Energetic, independent, collaborative, and supportive.
The StrongPoint Cash Management solution is called CashGuard and is the leading Cash Management solution on the market. There are almost 30,000 CashGuard systems installed around the world and some five million retail customers use CashGuard systems every day. The system is well-known for its quality, reliability and security.
CashGuard Software controls the systems and is the key to your cash management operations. It’s designed for security, usability, control and insight. The role-based software tracks all events so you can follow how the cash moves in the store.
- From 2900 EUR before taxes for an entry level experience to 4200 EUR salary before taxes for an advanced level;
- International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
- Good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
- Flexible work-life: flexible working hours, 3 additional vacation days;
- Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
- Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
- Payouts for important personal events;
- Company’s shares with discount.
Please apply here:Pretenduoti