.NET developer Back-End/Full-Stack
You will be working with LastMile delivery products: Click&Collect, DeliveryManager.
Software has centralized, multi-tenant part, that is running on Azure, different types of web interfaces, App (iOS, Android) and distributed terminals (Windows based) which operates hardware.
Products are already running in production and being in constant development/improvement cycles. So, it’s new functionality development, improvement/updates of architecture and infrastructure, some support related bug fixing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and deploy high availability solution in cloud and on premise;
- Participate in product design decisions and code reviews;
- Have customer focus and the ability to communicate directly with internal partners and customers;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
What we expect from you:
- Experience and willingness to work in a full-stack position. Extensive experience with front-end frameworks is not required, but if you have experience with React or Angular, this would be considered an advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field;
- Proficient in English language;
- Good communication skills and able to take initiative;
- Energetic, independent, collaborative, and supportive.
- Knowledge of C# programming language;
- Real-world experience coding/deploying/troubleshooting .net core, asp.net core;
- Experience working with microservices;
- SQL database or relational database skills.
You will be part of the global team which develops e-commerce products. Your team consists of 10 members: software development engineers, quality assurance analysts, product owners, product manager. The whole StrongPoint E-commerce department has approximately 50 people which is based in Vilnius, Kaunas, Stockholm, Oslo and we are looking for developer to join our e-com „family“.
Technologies that the E-commerce IT team is using: latest versions of .NET\Core, C#, REST API services, Azure, Angular, React, WPF, Entity framework, SignalR, RabbitMQ, PowerShell, Xamarin (Android & iOS), MS SQL and other.
Tools: VS 2019, Azure DevOps, ReSharper, Git.
Note: you can either a Back-End .NET or a Full-Stack .NET Developer with experience with Angular or other FE framework.
- From 2900 EUR before taxes for an entry level experience to 4200 EUR salary before taxes for an advanced level;
- International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
- Good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
- Flexible work-life: flexible working hours, 3 additional vacation days;
- Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
- Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
- Payouts for important personal events;
- Company’s shares with discount.
Please apply here:Pretenduoti